Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Rustemier
Dr. Mark Rustemier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rustemier is affiliated with Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City and Gainesville Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Rustemier has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Mark Rustemier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.
Dr. Jeffrey Kuch
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Hickory, NC 0.01 mi42
Dr. Jesse Rey Consing
Hickory, NC 0.01 mi27
Dr. Nannette Streck
Family Medicine, General Practice
Hickory, NC 0.01 mi20