A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rutkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rutkowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rutkowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutkowski graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rutkowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Peter Rutkowski MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Rutkowski practice?
- Dr. Mark Rutkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rutkowski practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Internists and Baldwin Park Nephrologists.