Learn more about Dr. Mark Ruttum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ruttum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruttum
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ruttum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ruttum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruttum graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ruttum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Ruttum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Ruttum practice?
- Dr. Mark Ruttum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ruttum practices Ophthalmology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Ophthalmologists.