Learn more about Dr. Mark Ruttum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ruttum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ruttum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruttum graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ruttum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruttum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Ruttum practice?
Dr. Mark Ruttum practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pewaukee, WI and Appleton, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.