Learn more about Dr. Mark Ruttum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ruttum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruttum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ruttum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ruttum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruttum graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ruttum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Ruttum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Ruttum practice?
- Dr. Mark Ruttum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ruttum practices Ophthalmology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Ophthalmologists.