A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rydzewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rydzewski is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rydzewski, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rydzewski graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rydzewski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Rydzewski DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Rydzewski practice?
- Dr. Mark Rydzewski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rydzewski practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.