Worland show details Worland
Sep 30th, 2015

This doctor is in Worland wyomign, not Rapid City! And I am so happy he is here. I have never had a doctor spend so much time explaining things to me so they make sense. After 2 years, I am happy to have found a doctor and a sensible answer and plan for my ankle.

Aug 11th, 2015

if you want to be seen as a person, this is the place

May 19th, 2015

A compassionate Dr. that takes the time to make sure you have all you need for a successful surgery and full recovery.

by Lonnette Olson on Mar 18th, 2015

Listened to me, answered my questions honestly.

Jan 9th, 2015

What a class act, and I didn't expect for my hip to feel this great this soon after my replacement. Thank you Dr Mark!

Doctor's Response

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center for your care.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
Feb 19th, 2014

It's less than two weeks after the hip replacement that dr ryzewicz did for me. I'm already pain free and walking several miles without help. What a difference from hip arthritis pain! I just saw him and he gave ME credit for the unbelievably quick recovery. Good doctor.

by Rich C on Sep 20th, 2013

doctor mark saved my foot. 5 other surgeons had told me amputation was the only choice. Dr R operated on me. It was just as long and hard as he told me it would be, but he saved my foot. I walk without pain and can not thank him enough.

Excellent!! show details Excellent!!
Aug 21st, 2013

Excellent experience with Dr R! Love this guy!

Jul 11th, 2013

Dr ryzewicz spent quite a bit of time with me. My surgery went just like he explained it to me beforehand. Early onwas tough (as he told me it would be) but it turned out very well!

Jun 18th, 2013

He really spent a lot of time with me and explained things so that I could understand them, The surgery worked out better than I thought it would, and better than he told me it would, Recommend,

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Mar 17th, 2011

First rate doctor in every way!!

Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Ryzewicz is an amazingly effective, intelligent and wonderful physician.