Jan 9th, 2015

What a class act, and I didn't expect for my hip to feel this great this soon after my replacement. Thank you Dr Mark!

Have NO expectations show details Have NO expectations
Jan 9th, 2015

The 2 visits with this doctor were the worst medical experiences of my life.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
Feb 19th, 2014

It's less than two weeks after the hip replacement that dr ryzewicz did for me. I'm already pain free and walking several miles without help. What a difference from hip arthritis pain! I just saw him and he gave ME credit for the unbelievably quick recovery. Good doctor.

by Rich C on Sep 20th, 2013

doctor mark saved my foot. 5 other surgeons had told me amputation was the only choice. Dr R operated on me. It was just as long and hard as he told me it would be, but he saved my foot. I walk without pain and can not thank him enough.

Excellent!! show details Excellent!!
Aug 21st, 2013

Excellent experience with Dr R! Love this guy!

Jul 11th, 2013

Dr ryzewicz spent quite a bit of time with me. My surgery went just like he explained it to me beforehand. Early onwas tough (as he told me it would be) but it turned out very well!

Jun 18th, 2013

He really spent a lot of time with me and explained things so that I could understand them, The surgery worked out better than I thought it would, and better than he told me it would, Recommend,

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Mar 17th, 2011

First rate doctor in every way!!

Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Ryzewicz is an amazingly effective, intelligent and wonderful physician.

93 and still going strong show details 93 and still going strong
Aug 18th, 2010

My boyfriends mom 93, fell and broke her wrist. She needed a plate put in and since her bones were like eggshells doctor had to do some very unique work for holding everything together. She is doing fantastic with the screws in what looked like pudding after the surgery. Six weeks out and getting back to normal extremely fast.Great work on docs part.