Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Adams
Dr. Mark Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics and General Surgery. Dr. Adams is affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin and MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland. Dr. Adams has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Adams has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.
Dr. Carlotta Maresca
Saginaw, MI 0.01 mi41
Dr. Joseph Contino
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Medical Oncology
Saginaw, MI 0.01 mi28
Dr. Edward Taylor
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Saginaw, MI 1.44 mi17