Learn more about Dr. Mark Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Adams, Neurological Surgeon, Medical Geneticist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Adams MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Adams practice?
- Dr. Mark Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Adams practices Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.