Learn more about Dr. Mark Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Adams, Neurological Surgeon, Medical Geneticist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams has 21 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Adams practice?
Dr. Mark Adams practices Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.