Learn more about Dr. Mark Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Adams, Neurological Surgeon, Medical Geneticist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Adams MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Adams practice?
- Dr. Mark Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Adams practices Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.