Learn more about Dr. Mark Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Allen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Body Weight
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pleural Empyema
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Allen MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Allen practice?
- Dr. Mark Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Allen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.