A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Seth Baker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Baker practice?
- Dr. Mark Baker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Baker practices Pediatrics near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and Hershey, PA.
See Harrisburg Pediatricians.