A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bernhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bernhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhardt graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernhardt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Bernhardt MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Bernhardt practice?
- Dr. Mark Bernhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bernhardt practices Dermatology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Dermatologists.