A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bernhardt is Good. Dr. Bernhardt has been reviewed by 23 patients who have provided 16 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhardt graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernhardt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital, Inc.
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernhardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bernhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Bernhardt practice?
Dr. Mark Bernhardt practices Dermatology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Bernhardt, Dr. Markus Bernhardt, Dr. Marlon Bernhardt, Dr. Marcelo Bernhardt, Dr. Marc Bernhardt, Dr. Marcellus Bernhardt