Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Brower
Dr. Mark Brower, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology. Dr. Brower is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. Dr. Brower has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Brower has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Mark Brower is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Julian Decter
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
New York, NY 0.19 mi47
Dr. Gerard Hellman
Hematology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.20 mi43
Dr. Cara Rosenbaum
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0.20 mi12