Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Brown
Dr. Mark Brown, MD, DC is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenixville, PA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital University of PA Health System, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Pottstown Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Brown has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.