A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Burke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Burke MD is a male Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Burke practice?
- Dr. Mark Burke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Burke practices Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.