A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dawson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Dawson practice?
- Dr. Mark Dawson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Dawson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL and Englewood, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Gastroenterologists.