A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Dawson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Mark Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dawson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists.