A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Shepherd Fitzgerald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Mark Fitzgerald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Fitzgerald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO.
See Lone Tree Surgeons.