A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fleming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fleming, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fleming has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Mount Carmel West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Fleming MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Mark Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fleming practices Neurological Surgery near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Surgeons.