Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner

44200 Monterey Ave
Ste A
Palm Desert, CA 92260
760-674-2070
Locations and availability (2)

|  Don't walk...Run!!! Money making scam!  |  show details
by Lisa Reichardt on Jan 15th, 2014

I went to Dr. Foster for alcohol problems. I paid him $3,000 two times for "outpatient" care. He then proceeded to put me on 3mg Ativan without telling me how highly addictive it is. Then he said I needed hormone therapy (my hormones were perfect) just to get more money. Not only did this man make me sicker, he has completely messed up my hormones which are still not back to normal. This all started around 2006. He was the worst thing that happened to me. I am now sober and healthy no thanks to this man. Not only did he ruin my health, he went out and drank with me and slept with me while I was intoxicated. Do not go to this money hungry scammer. I am not notifying attorneys since he should not be allowed to practice medicine!!

|  Best Doctor Ever!  |  show details
by Andrew - Rancho Mirage, CA on Mar 7th, 2013

After moving here to the desert 2 years ago, I needed to find a doctor I could trust. After asking around, I heard Dr. Mark Foster's name several times. Glad I found him and his staff. They are the best! What I like best about Dr Foster is that he spends time with me and he understands what I am looking for in health care. If you want personalized care, this is where you need to go.

|  Outstanding Service and Bedside Manner!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Dr.Foster is the doc all docs should try to be. He takes the time to actually listen and talk to you. My first appt was well over 1 hour and I was able to give the most complete medical history ever.I have been a patient for several years and Dr. F and staff do not disappoint on any level. As a nurse I can surely tell you how refreshing it is to communicate with a medical professional who actually has your best interests at heart. Be prepared to enjoy "healthcare as it should be."

|  Patsy Ames, Palm Desert, CA  |  show details
by Patsy Ames on Mar 30th, 2010

Dr. Foster is a rare and complete pleasure in the medical field. His office staff are professional, friendly and genuine. The wait time is minimal to non existent. Dr. Foster is knowledgable, caring, extremely competent and very easy to talk to. You are NOT rushed and are given ample time to ask questions. Dr. Foster takes time with you to explain everything. I feel in very good hands with Dr. Foster as my physician! Thank you to the good doctor and his wonderful staff.

|  Real Gem in Healcare  |  show details
by Ali on Jan 21st, 2010

I call him my Doctor.He is just a delight to consult with.Dr. Foster and his staff are very courteous, in a nice clean accessible office in Palm Desert, Ca

|  Clearly the Best!  |  show details
by Cecilia Belknap RN on Sep 13th, 2009

Sensational bedside manner. A Doctor that treats you as if YOU are his only patient. Spends more than enough time with your concerns & well-being. Has been accurate diagnosing & treating my medical conditions. I've known quite a few doctors in my day. I have been an RN for more than 32 years!

|  Best doctor experience ever  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2009

Best doctor I have ever been to. He treats the whole patient, takes his time, and explanes things perfectly.