Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Foster
Dr. Mark Foster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Central Texas Veterans Health Care System, Olin E. Teague Veterans Medical Center, UTMB Galveston (John Sealy) and Mainland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Foster has the following 3 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. Nap Mayorga
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Temple, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Jyothi Dodlapati
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Temple, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Stephen Calhoun
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Temple, TX 0.01 mi33