A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Sander Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Mark Friedman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Gastroenterologists.