A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Funk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Funk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Funk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Univ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Funk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans