A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Funk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Funk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Funk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Funk MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Funk practice?
- Dr. Mark Funk has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Funk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.