A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Gordon MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Mark Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gordon practices Surgery near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New Rochelle Surgeons.