Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
Fantastic Surgeon
I interviewed many surgeons in Westchester before I had an organ removed because you can't just trust any doctor to do that. I have severe, severe anxiety and treated me with the utmost respect, and went above and beyond to make sure I was calm, well-informed, and taken care of.

July 22nd, 2016
Waited two hours for a 5 minute conversation that was really not needed at all. No respect for patient's time...happened 4 times. Enough

June 30th, 2016
Dr. Gordon is top surgeon for breast cancer. He is exceptional and has a well deserved reputation. You will wait, but have patience.

April 15th, 2015
Dr. Gordon saved my father's life. He was supportive, extremely knowledgable, and available. Best doctor!

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Gordon is an excellent surgeon

February 11th, 2014
Dr. Gordon is amazing
Yes, the wait was long. Yes, I could understand how someone could get a parking ticket waiting. However, I would trade a parking ticket for Dr. Gordon any day. He is an amazing surgeon and could not be nicer. I get very nervous at doctors appointments (especially when surgery is involved) and he is quick to make you feel comfortable. He gives you his undivided attention and doesn't rush you. I would rather wait even longer to have a surgeon like Dr. Gordon. Not going to him simply due to the wait time is a mistake. I trust him 100% and would recommend him highly.

October 23rd, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
DR GORDON, ON MEETING HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME, INSTANTLY MADE ME "AT EASE". HE SPENDS TIME AND PATIENCE EXPLAINING EVERYTHING TO YOU, TELLS YOU ALL YOUR OPTIONS, LEAVING THE FINAL DECISION UP TO YOU. ONCE A SPECIFIC SURGERY IS DECIDED ON, DR. GORDON WALKS YOU THROUGH EVERY STAGE OF THE SURGERY FROM BEGINNING TO END. WHEN I WALKED OUT OF HIS OFFICE ON MY FIRST VISIT AND EACH SUBSQUENT VISIT, I WAS SO EASE AND CONFIDENT THAT I WILL COME OUT OF IT 100% ALRIGHT. THANK YOU DR. GORDON FOR YOUR PROFESSIONALISM, KINDNESS & PATIENCE.

September 5th, 2012
Dr. Mark Gordon is an Excellent Physician & Surgeon!
I recently saw Dr. Gordon as an emergency patient case. I had right upper abdominal pain and had been worked up at another medical center. I needed a surgeon right away to remove my gallbladder. I called a dear friend/colleague of mine who is friends with Dr. Gordon, so he waited in his office to see me at 6pm. When he did see me and examine me, I have to say he is very caring and thoughtful in the care he renders. He took his time reviewing my abdominal sonograms and explained everything to me. He booked for me surgery and was very calming. He performed my surgery at White Plains Hospital where I was admitted. He did a fabulous job from what I know. He followed me up 1 week post operatively and I am awaiting to see him on my other post op visits at this point. Dr. Gordon is an excellent Physician & Surgeon! I highly recommend him.

May 6th, 2011
Excellent Surgeon
He is a good Doctor, someone complained about getting a parking ticket while waiting. I value my health more then a parking ticket. He did surgery on me, and even he had trouble finding the scar. Nice job !

March 29th, 2011
Unprofessional front office kept me waiting over 90 minutes while continually telling me that it would just be another minute. Caused me to get a parking ticket and made me very late for an important appointment. Certainly not recommended and would never place my health in their hands,