Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenberg, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Sim Greenberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Greenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Southlake Surgeons.