A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenberg, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Sim Greenberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Greenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons and Irving Orthopedic Surgeons.