A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenberg, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Sim Greenberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Greenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons and Irving Orthopedic Surgeons.