Totally satisfied! show details Totally satisfied!
by Tom K on Jan 27th, 2016

Upon agreeing to rotator cuff surgery, Dr. Greenberg stated that in some cases the cure was worse than the ailment. He was right, but four months later I am totally satisfied with the outcome. If you are considering shoulder surgery I strongly recommend that you at least visit Dr. Greenberg for a consultation.

EVP show details EVP
by Art P on Nov 21st, 2013

Great Doctor! Blessed to have had him as my ortho during this difficult time. Amazing results. I have recommended at least 20 other people and everyone has had only positive things to say! Thanks Dr Greenberg.

Retired show details Retired
by Bill Wray on Feb 28th, 2013

I had a full knee replacement. Doctor gave us all the facts up front. I was able to get the surgery set up 3 weeks from the date I made the decision to go ahead. Doctor was at the hospital every morning to see me and keep me informed. His instructions about what was ahead of me at home was right on. I am 71 and a golfer. He knew my goal was to get back on the golf course as soon as possible. Three days short of 3 months from surgery he said ok you can go back. If you have this surgery do everything he says and the PT says do and do it every day no matter if it hurts and you will be back soon. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg.

Knee: miniscus and microfractures show details Knee: miniscus and microfractures
by Charles Conley, Denton TX on Jan 18th, 2012

At age 43 (in 2007), I went to Dr. Greenberg for a second opinion on a knee that swelled after ultimate frisbee and had a torn PCL from an injury at age 27. The first doctor had taken an MRI and diagnosed a torn miniscus and a bad ACL: he said he thought the knee would need to be "totally redone". Dr. Greenberg disagreed: he said the miniscus was worn and torn but the ACL was solid. He was also clear about not knowing for sure what would be needed until he got inside the knee. I had him operate and he trimmed the miniscus and did microfractures because the cartilage was thin. It has turned out really well - I'm playing regularly again and the knee just keeps getting better, I guess because the microfractures take a while to stabilize. For the first 2 or 3 years it still swelled afterwards, but less and less. Now it does not swell at all.

My notes on a conservative physician show details My notes on a conservative physician
by Chuck Toney on Nov 13th, 2011

My right knee was the subject of 5 surgical interventions performed over a 35 year period beginning in 1969. What I appreciate about Dr. Greenberg is his style of practicing medicine. In the past, it seemed that the prior surgeons were "knife-happy" wanting to invade the hidden parts of the knee joint to remove what was not working without regard to the actual long-term consequences. His method has been more scientific in the approach with actual surgery being done as a last resort. The elimation of possibilities was conducted over time with a very frank discussion with me every step of the way.If you are looking for a physician who want to cut first, this is not your man!This is a physician you can trust. This is a family man who leaves you feeling like he is treating his next of kin and not just some person who walked in off the street.