Dr. Mark Greenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017
Poor service
Front office staff and nurse are rude!

April 26th, 2017
Partial knee replacement, extremely satisfied.
Great doctor and staff

March 11th, 2017
I have discovered a life without pain and doing activities not done for a long timd
Dr Greenberg did a total knee replacement on my right knee. II was very anxious but the pain was great and interrupted my activities. Painful yes, quickly changed to managing the pain and then dancing. Six months after the right knee he did the left knee. Same outcome. He is a caring doctor that speaks in plain language and explains everything. His staff is awesome. I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg to anyone with knee problems.

December 28th, 2016
Highly recommend
I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg for total knee replacement. I am one year out from total knee replacement and I couldn't be more p,eased with the results!

November 8th, 2016
LPC
He is a great surgeon. Last year I had shoulder replacement. This year I will have knee replacement. So fortunate to have a surgeon of this caliber. He also operated on our son and daughter.

October 19th, 2016
Ortho
One of the best Doctors.

October 9th, 2016
Patient
Very patient with the patient. Very considerate. Listens to the needs of the patient. Very thorough in his diagnosis. Doesn't get in a hurry and gives the patient plenty of time.

September 2nd, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr Mark Greenberg just completed my 2nd Total Knee Replacement ,right, just 10 days ago. He also did my first TKR, left, 6 months ago. He is absolutely the best at what he does! He will be informative beforehand, and available to you afterwards. He truly has done an amazing job and I am blessed to have found him. I recommend him highly, a very caring person and talented physician.

March 4th, 2016
Dr Greenberg has several opinions that are contrary to the majority of orthopedic joint replacement physicians. For instance, he keeps the patient in the hospital from 3-5 days instead of the more typical 1-2 days to make sure pain is under control and patient is prepared to go home. All of these types of different opinions seem to me to be in the best long term care of the patient. It still leaves open going home earlier but is more individual specific. Could not ask for a better outcome in my case but pleased that he seems to put the overall patient outcome first regardless of whether problems occur or not.

January 27th, 2016
Totally satisfied!
Upon agreeing to rotator cuff surgery, Dr. Greenberg stated that in some cases the cure was worse than the ailment. He was right, but four months later I am totally satisfied with the outcome. If you are considering shoulder surgery I strongly recommend that you at least visit Dr. Greenberg for a consultation.

November 21st, 2013
EVP
Great Doctor! Blessed to have had him as my ortho during this difficult time. Amazing results. I have recommended at least 20 other people and everyone has had only positive things to say! Thanks Dr Greenberg.

February 28th, 2013
Retired
I had a full knee replacement. Doctor gave us all the facts up front. I was able to get the surgery set up 3 weeks from the date I made the decision to go ahead. Doctor was at the hospital every morning to see me and keep me informed. His instructions about what was ahead of me at home was right on. I am 71 and a golfer. He knew my goal was to get back on the golf course as soon as possible. Three days short of 3 months from surgery he said ok you can go back. If you have this surgery do everything he says and the PT says do and do it every day no matter if it hurts and you will be back soon. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg.