Dr. Mark Haas Is this you?

Neutral

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 22nd, 2008

Long wait time while personal phone call could be heard

through exam room wall. Clearly a personal call. My visit was 1st one of the day and they told me to come early, as I had taken morning off from work. Still ended up waiting well over an hour to be seen. Waited about an hour in the exam room, visit took about 10 minutes (1st visit). This office doesn't take insurance so you pay out of pocket and then get reimbursed. My visit was $400, and being that I work in the med field, was able to provide many details of symptoms, and even provided him with the Dx.