A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hamilton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Hamilton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Mark Hamilton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hamilton practices Family Medicine near East China, MI.
See East China Primary Care Doctors.