Internist, Ophthalmologists
3 Woodland Rd
Ste 210
Stoneham, MA 02180
718-662-5520
Locations and availability (5)

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

Dr Hughes is my favorite doctor. He and his staff are most caring and efficient. His office runs like a well oiled machine. I would recommend this doctor to my 89 year old mother if she so needed! I needed a steroid injection and I was scared to death to have an injection at my eye, but I trusted Dr Hughes immensely, and true to my faith in him, he made it so easy and painless. When it was finished,I actually said, "That'as it???"The changes in his office have not been easy to deal with. This DA has not only wasted taxpayer money, but she has done harm to his patients. I've been to the office twice, each time seeing different MDs. The first told me to stop using my eyedrops 6 weeks prior to my next appointment so she could see what would happen. I thought I might be ready for weaning off the drops, but to stop suddenly so she could see what happened doesn't sound very professional. I miss Dr Hughes and will change to his office when he returns to practice.

|  Great surgeon  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

I work in an ophthalmology office and we send many of our patients with retinal problems to Dr. Hughes. He is a wonderful guy and an extremely skilled surgeon. His patients love him and he truly enjoys people. I would send my mother to him....what else is there to say?

|  This guy his a crook feeding off old people  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

The doc himself must have written the other review. He uses old people by promising them clear sight then makes sure they come back by re-scheduling them for ever more procedures. They never work. Some are VERY uncomfortable for the poor elderly he preys on. Shameful. At least the IRS caught up with the crook on his tax cheating. Don't count on the board of doctors to discipline this evil man.