inactive

• 3 reviews

September 26th, 2015
Saved my eyesight

August 17th, 2012
Dr Hughes is my favorite doctor. He and his staff are most caring and efficient. His office runs like a well oiled machine. I would recommend this doctor to my 89 year old mother if she so needed! I needed a steroid injection and I was scared to death to have an injection at my eye, but I trusted Dr Hughes immensely, and true to my faith in him, he made it so easy and painless. When it was finished,I actually said, "That'as it???"The changes in his office have not been easy to deal with. This DA has not only wasted taxpayer money, but she has done harm to his patients. I've been to the office twice, each time seeing different MDs. The first told me to stop using my eyedrops 6 weeks prior to my next appointment so she could see what would happen. I thought I might be ready for weaning off the drops, but to stop suddenly so she could see what happened doesn't sound very professional. I miss Dr Hughes and will change to his office when he returns to practice.

August 1st, 2011
Great surgeon
I work in an ophthalmology office and we send many of our patients with retinal problems to Dr. Hughes. He is a wonderful guy and an extremely skilled surgeon. His patients love him and he truly enjoys people. I would send my mother to him....what else is there to say?