A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jaffe, Rheumatologist is Good. Dr. Jaffe has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Bon Secours Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Jaffe practice?
Dr. Mark Jaffe practices Rheumatology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Miami, FL.
See Hollywood Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Jaffe, Dr. Marcel Jaffe, Dr. Marcelino Jaffe, Dr. Marcellus Jaffe, Dr. Marcelo Jaffe, Dr. Marco Jaffe