Learn more about Dr. Mark Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jaffe, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Bon Secours Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jaffe MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Mark Jaffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jaffe practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Rheumatologists.