Learn more about Dr. Mark Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jaffe, Rheumatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Bon Secours Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jaffe MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Mark Jaffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jaffe practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Rheumatologists.