A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jenkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Schering Jenkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Mark Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jenkins practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.