A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jenkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Schering Jenkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Mark Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jenkins practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.