A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jenkins is Excellent. Dr. Jenkins has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jenkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Corneal Transplantation, Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- St Luke`s Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Jenkins practice?
Dr. Mark Jenkins practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Jenkins, Dr. Marcel Jenkins, Dr. Marcelino Jenkins, Dr. Marcellus Jenkins, Dr. Marcelo Jenkins, Dr. Marco Jenkins