A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Keating is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Keating, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Keating has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Walker Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stanley Keating MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Keating practice?
- Dr. Mark Keating has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Keating practices Family Medicine near Jasper, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Double Springs, AL.
See Jasper Primary Care Doctors.