A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lepore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepore graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lepore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Samuel Lepore MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Lepore practice?
- Dr. Mark Lepore has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lepore practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ambler, PA.
See Ambler Allergists and Ambler Pediatricians.