A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lepore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lepore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepore graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lepore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Samuel Lepore MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Lepore practice?
- Dr. Mark Lepore has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lepore practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ambler, PA.
See Ambler Allergists and Ambler Pediatricians.