A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moeller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moeller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moeller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moeller, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moeller graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Moeller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Moeller practice?
- Dr. Mark Moeller has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Moeller practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Psychiatrists and Bellaire Adolescent Specialists.