A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Newman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Newman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Newman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Newman practice?
- Dr. Mark Newman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Newman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.