1.5

rude, pompous, will not return show details rude, pompous, will not return
Sep 22nd, 2015

He basically told me my son needs a psychiatrist when he was not getting better! Went to get a second opinion and Found out he has terrible viral infection (mono)! Terrible chairside manners, he kept repeating that he is the one with the degree. The staff is great though, its sad that these nice girls have to work with such a jerk

Sep 21st, 2015

Staff is great...but the Dr. could care less how you feel, he talks to hear himself talk

May 4th, 2013

Horrible bed side manner! Rude, inconsiderate, would not take my dog to him!

Sep 3rd, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor. Although he may be very qualified his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired!

caring physician show details caring physician
Apr 15th, 2012

my son had a tonsillar abscess that had missed by 2 other physicians and dr. obrien diagnosed it and my son had emergency surgery that night. I can't express my gratitude enough, I feel he saved my sons life.

Allergies not Broncitius. show details Allergies not Broncitius.
Dec 20th, 2011

The diagnosis in the room was allergies not the diagnosis on the release paper Broncitius. Ordered a chest Xray to prove my husand wrong that he only had allerges. Actual said "Results were clear just as I knew they would be. Then was told if he was not better in 2 weeks assume that after 6 weeks he has throat cancer until proven other wise by a ENT. Irony: My husband refuses to go to a dr because he says you dont have cancer until you go to a dr.