A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Rosenberg DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rosenberg practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.