Dr. Mark Steven Rosenthal MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, General Practice, and Nuclear Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cardiac Arrhythmias.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Mark Rosenthal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, General Practice, and Nuclear Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Telluride, CO and Morristown, NJ.
See Wayne Internists, Wayne Cardiologists, Wayne General Practitioners, and Wayne Nuclear Medicine Physicians.