A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rosenthal MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rosenthal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Cardiologists.