Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rosenthal MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rosenthal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Cardiologists.