A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Russo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Russo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Russo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Russo practice?
- Dr. Mark Russo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Russo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Nephrologists.