Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best of the best  |  show details
by Alex on Jan 24th, 2014

Dr. Russo is the best of the best. His academic mind is amazing. He discusses care with you, doesn't just tell you what to do, he actually wants your input! I have been seeing him for roughly 5 years and he is always on the ball and compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone needing a nephrologist.

|  show details
by Jerry Donovan on Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Russo is one of the best Dr.s that I ever had. Enough said.

|  Outstanding Care  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Mark Russo. He is a trustworthy and caring doctor. I have been truly blessed to have found him. He was the only doctor that was able to give me a correct diagnosis for my condition. His office staff is always ready to help and assist me with utmost courtesy. It's all about the patient in this office.

|  show details
Apr 21st, 2012

I found it easy to obtain my first appointment however when I arrived, I found the office staff to be rude and in a hurry to move me through. I waited in the waiting room then waited in the exam room for the doctor. When he arrived he seemed hyper, distracted and in a hurry to move me through their assembly line. I am new to kidney disease and felt so put off, I didn't feel comfortable asking questions. I will never return to him.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Joel Pearlman on Nov 8th, 2010

Knowledgeable. Patient mannerism.Responds to questions.Seems thorough.Polite, respectful.Interested in being helpful to patient

|  Horribe bedside manner  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

He is very abrasive...I went to a different kidney doctor after my initial appointment.