A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scher, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Asphyxia Neonatorum
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Injuries
- Developmental Disorders
- Fetal Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scher has 16 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Scher MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Scher practice?
- Dr. Mark Scher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scher practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.