Learn more about Dr. Mark Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Asphyxia Neonatorum
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Injuries
- Developmental Disorders
- Fetal Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scher has 16 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Southwest General Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Scher practice?
Dr. Mark Scher practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Neurologists.