Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Appointment means nothing. show details Appointment means nothing.
by Jimc on Mar 5th, 2014

Be prepared to wait and wait and wait.

Above average show details Above average
Jan 27th, 2014

Dr. Spitzer is thorough and accurate. Office seems well run. My recovery time after surgery was less than half of that of a colleague of mine who had the same procedure in a different town.

Patient show details Patient
by Joyce on Dec 19th, 2013

I have been in pain for 2 months with blocked inner ear canals. I had my first appointment at Dr. Spitzer's office on Dec. 3 and the blockage was confirmed with a couple of tests. I was prescribed a steroid nasal spray to use for 2 weeks. I was in pain the entire 2 weeks and the spray did not help. My follow up appointment was on Dec. 17th. That day, Dr. Spitzer's office cancelled my appointment because the doctor was delayed in surgery. My next appointment was on Dec. 19th and after waiting 30 minutes in his office, I asked the receptionist when I would be seen. Her response was that they were trying to locate the doctor. I cannot believe how insensitive this doctor is to his patients!! It is as if his time is more valuable than mine and that an appointment time means nothing to them. I am now scrambling to find someone to treat me for the pain in my ears and will probably just go to emergency at the hospital. Will NEVER use this doctor again.

Jan 26th, 2010

Very Satisfied. He has gone the extra mile. Excellent surgeon.

Top Doc in Merced show details Top Doc in Merced