A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stern is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stern MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Stern practice?
- Dr. Mark Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Stern practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.