A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stern is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stern MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Stern practice?
- Dr. Mark Stern has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stern practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.