Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stern is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, Mountain Vista Hospital and Banner Ironwood Medical Center. Dr. Stern has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Stern has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.
Dr. Roopashree Prabhushankar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Mesa, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Raul Gatchalian
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Mesa, AZ 0 mi19
Dr. Mark Starling
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Mesa, AZ 0 mi42