Dr. Mark Stern MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Mesa, AZ

2.8

November 25th, 2015
Outstanding physician. Saved my life and has added quality treatment since my initial contact with him.

December 1st, 2014
straight forward
they're remodeling the office which explains part of the wait- I have seen him twice now and while he is not the most fun guy , he is straight forward in his discussions , he will be performing a couple of procedures on me in the next couple of months , and his manner to me is professional & straight forward which builds confidence in him. and his socks - tell you what - that shows me he does have a sense of humor and a good outlook on life.

September 30th, 2014
If I could-I'd rate Dr. Mark Stern 5 minus stars!
Dr. Stern may be a good heart doctor, but if he only knew how he comes across to the everyday person. he might think twice about his manner with his patients. I had to wait an hour to see him for the first and again the second consult - is my time not worth anything?? His manner and "I am God attitude" really turns people off. Instead of ever saying one thing nice about the five pounds I've lost in 7 weeks and the fact I've joined a gym went right over his head-not an encourageing word. This man needed to retire 10 years ago! AND PLEASE LOSE THE SOX!!!