A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wagner, Emergency Physician is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wagner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Marijuana Abuse
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Wagner practice?
Dr. Mark Wagner practices Emergency Medicine and Medical Toxicology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Emergency Physicians.