A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wagner, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wagner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Marijuana Abuse
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Wagner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Medical Toxicology, General Practice, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Mark Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wagner practices Emergency Medicine, Medical Toxicology, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Redondo Beach Emergency Physicians, Redondo Beach General Practitioners, and Redondo Beach Pain Management Doctors.