A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wagner, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wagner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Marijuana Abuse
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Wagner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Medical Toxicology, General Practice, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Mark Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wagner practices Emergency Medicine, Medical Toxicology, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Redondo Beach Emergency Physicians, Redondo Beach General Practitioners, and Redondo Beach Pain Management Doctors.