A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wagner, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wagner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Marijuana Abuse
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Wagner MD is a male Pain Management, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, General Practice, Emergency Medicine, and Medical Toxicology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Mark Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wagner practices Pain Medicine, General Practice, Emergency Medicine, and Medical Toxicology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Pain Management Doctors, Santa Ana General Practitioners, and Santa Ana Emergency Physicians.