Learn more about Dr. Mark Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Walton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Walton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Walton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Walton practice?
Dr. Mark Walton practices Otolaryngology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Otolaryngologists.