A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wasserman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wasserman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stanley Wasserman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Mark Wasserman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wasserman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Granite City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Granite City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.