Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation Inc
2100 Madison Ave
Granite City, IL 62040
618-451-4872
Locations and availability (1)

by LW on Mar 21st, 2014

Love, love, love Dr. Wasserman but his office staff/front desk/billing department are the most horrible I have EVER experienced, in my life!

|  So amazing  |  show details
by Allayna Carnahan on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr. Wasserman has to be the most compassionate man I know. HeHe is the most amazing doctor that I have ever been too. You can tell that he truly enjoys his job. He is the best & im blessed that he is my doctor. Thank you soooo much Dr. Mark Wasserman

|  i love my dr. i hate the secretary  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2013

To be short and sweet, I've made the best decision switching my obgyn to Dr Wasserman. He has helped me in many ways and gives me the attention a patient deserves. He's not in And out and listens to my every concern. But I will agree that his secretaries are the worst! Especially Francis! I hate calling to make an appt and never can I ge through to Jamie the nurse and there's always attitude. It usually takes three days for Jamie to call you back. And I do think they need to have an after hours phone number. Other than those two the phlebotomist is great and the assistants are always pleasant and knowledgeable.

Jun 22nd, 2012

he was a excellent dr made me comfortable explained everything i needed to know about my symptoms he was very good delivering my son he is just a overall good dr

Apr 23rd, 2011

DR. WASSERMAN IS A VERY GOOD DR I BEEN WITH HIM SINCE I WAS 14 WHEN I GOT PREGNANT AND HE WAS THE BEST NEVER ONCE DID HE MAKE ME FILL WEIRD I LOVE HIM AS A DR. WHAT I DONT LIKE IS HIS STAFF HIS STAFF IS VERY NASTY RUDE THEY ARE NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL AND THAT TO ME LOOKS BAD! I HAVE HAD A FEW PROBLEMS THAT I DIDNT LIKE BUT I THINK THAT WAS MAINLY THE NURSES FAULT. AS FAR AS PEOPLE SAYING HE DONT TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS HOW DO THEY KNOW THAT FOR SURE? DR WILL NOT COME OUT AND TELL HIS CLIENTS HIS PERSONAL LIFE COME ON NOW, AND NOT ONLY THAT DR ADOPTED TWO KIDS DO WHY WOULD HE ADOPT TWO KIDS IF HE WASNT TAKING CARE OF HIS OWN?? I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT BECAUSE HE TOLD ME AND SHOWED ME PICS OF HIS LITTLE GIRLS!

Dec 2nd, 2010

His staff is extremely rude and it is impossible to get through to someone to make an appointment. There is no emergency service for after hour questions or concerns. I have to plan to spend an entire afternoon in the office for appointments because you have to wait at least an hour after your scheduled appointment to be seen. When you ask how much longer the wait will be, the staff refuses to answer. Dr. Wasserman spends less than 15 minutes with you and never follows up. I have walked out of his office and am looking for a new ob/gyn.

|  my only issues  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2010

The stuff seem to be nasty at times mainly when you call in. This really upsetting.DR however is great, for a doc, I would use a midwife if you can but he is great when you can got that rout.

Oct 14th, 2009

My OB doc wants to induce my labor at 39 weeks for no known medical reason. Just wondering what the percentage rate he does this type of suggestion with others?