A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Saab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Saab MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Saab practice?
- Dr. Mark Saab has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Saab practices Internal Medicine near Lexington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Rocky Mount, VA.
See Lexington Internists.