Dr. Mark Sabbota DO Patient Reviews

May 14th, 2015
Dr. Mark Sabbota entered my exam room with a slovenly appearance. He was unshaven (about a 3 day beard) and poorly maintained scrubs. I had the distinct feeling that he was not concerned about the abnormal ECG yet he prescribed an Echocardiogram and Exercise Stress Test Thallium. Thank goodness the testing was within normal limits. There were several incorrect notes on the physical exam. The spelling of my name, the medications I am on and the list of allergies were also incorrect. Having worked in the health care field for forty years I am fully aware that these errors, while minor, can be a headache for the patient in future exams and testing. All effort should be made to have things right.

April 22nd, 2015
Elected Official Miami Dade County District 10
Dr Sabbota has been my cardiologist for the past 8 years and I am here today thanks to him and the treatments he has given me. I did EECP, known as the natural bi pass, which created new arteries and I was able to breath better. He sent me to Memorial West to have cardiac rehab twice in the last few years. He and his partner Randy are the best cardiologists in all of South Florida!

June 21st, 2012
varicose veins
Three simple 20 minute catheter procedures has changed my life. The procedure has eliminated the pain of swollen feet. I now keep my shoes on when I drive. I am looking forward to skiing. I no longer dread ski boots!