A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sadzikowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sadzikowski, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadzikowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadzikowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Sadzikowski MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Sadzikowski practice?
- Dr. Mark Sadzikowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sadzikowski practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.