Learn more about Dr. Mark Salevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Salevitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Salevitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye Strabismus
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Salevitz graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salevitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ira Salevitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Salevitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Salevitz has 15 office locations.
Dr. Mark Salevitz practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.