Learn more about Dr. Mark Salevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Salevitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salevitz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Salevitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Salevitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salevitz graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Salevitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Salevitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Salevitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Salevitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Salevitz practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.