Learn more about Dr. Mark Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Saltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Saltzman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bruce Saltzman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Mark Saltzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Saltzman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Cardiologists.