A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Saltzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Saltzman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bruce Saltzman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Mark Saltzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Saltzman practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Cardiologists.