A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Saltzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltzman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saltzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Saltzman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bruce Saltzman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Mark Saltzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Saltzman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Cardiologists.